Baker Photo & Video is not responsible for any items/ accessories that the Renter has forgotten. Please check your rental items/ accessories and make sure you have everything you need.
- If RENTER is unable to return item by due date for any reason, RENTER will be charged cost of a 3-Day Rental for time per day until it is returned.
- RENTER accepts full liability for any loss, damage, or cost of repair of item while in RENTER's possession.
- Insurance Coverage for all equipment is the responsibility of the RENTER during entire rental period.
Damage, Loss, and Theft
- BAKER PHOTO & VIDEO, LLC. only rents equipment in working condition. All equipment is tested and examined prior to each rental and upon return of equipment. Any problems with equipment must be reported immediately to BAKER PHOTO & VIDEO, LLC. Problems reported after return of equipment may be considered damaged by RENTER to equipment during rental period.
- Any equipment not returned within 3 days of due day without prior arrangement between RENTER and BAKER PHOTO AND VIDEO, LLC. may be considered lost, stolen, or missing. At such time of loss, BAKER PHOTO & VIDEO, LLC. has the right to charge RENTER's card on file for full replacement value of all equipment in question.
Liability and Warranties
- RENTER agrees to indemnity and hold BAKER PHOTO & VIDEO, LLC. harmless from any loss, damage (including special actual or consequential damages, or lost wages or profits) resulting from the use of the equipment during term of agreement.
- BAKER PHOTO & VIDEO, LLC. reserves the right to refuse to rent to any person for business for any reason.
By signing below, I authorize BAKER PHOTO & VIDEO, LLC. to charge my account according to the terms of this agreement
** Online applicants must provide documentation / ID to verify identity in person upon rental pickup for first time. **